A Date For Your Diary…not to missed!
Joanna Rushton will be interviewing speakers from January 7-17. You can view and or listen for FREE to the interview for 24 hours from 10 AM to 9.59 AM Australian Eastern Time.
You can also check out all the incredible experts as well as interviews with individuals sharing their inspirational and uplifting personal experiences on overcoming depression and anxiety.
It’s not too late to tune in and l know the information that will be shared will be invaluable.
Register for FREE here and discover:
- Specific foods, recipes & diet plans to reduce anxiety
- Specific supplements to support your mood & improve brain function
- Simple daily rituals to reduce your risk of depression & anxiety
- How to protect yourself & your family from EMF stress at home & at work
- Tools to improve your digestion, metabolism & hormonal balance
- Movements and exercises to reduce anxiety & lift your mood
- Techniques to enhance the quality of your sleep for improved rest & recovery
- Methods to practice that will improve your relationship with yourself & others
One of the interviews in the Overcoming Depression and Anxiety Summit that I highly recommend you tuning into is Carren Smith A Soul Survivor. You will discover:
- What Carren did to cope with the suicide of her partner
- How Carren survived the Bali bombings
- How Carren found the courage and will to live again
I also recommend Sally Fallon and her interview The truth about Fat, Cholesterol and Mental Health:
- The truth about cholesterol and mental health
- Fat soluble vitamins that are essential to optimum brain function
- Fats that impact mental wellness
Dr Amy Myers will also be speaking on the Auto-immune Solution for Mental Health:
- The 9 symptoms of a leaky gut
- The 10 signs that may indicate you have a parasite infection
- How to prevent and reverse autoimmune disorders
There are so many more valuable and inspiring interviews. Click here to see the full interview list.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment box below; I’d love to hear what you thought!