What you need:
- 200g raw cacao butter
- 60g raw cacao powder
- 100g raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste, powder or natural extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
What to do:
- Chop cacao butter roughly into pieces. Place in Thermomix and mill 20 sec/Speed 8
- Once milled, melt cacao for 20mins/37°/speed 2. You will need to scrape down the sides and in some cases scrape down the blades as well, until all the cacao butter is melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue cooking 10 mins/37°/speed 1.
- Thoroughly mix chocolate 20 sec/speed 4 to ensure honey or syrup is blended
- Pour onto a tray lined with baking paper or into moulds.
- Place in the freezer to set quickly, without separating.
You can add anything you please to the chocolate at step 5 or 6. Nuts, coconut, dried fruit, spices, pieces of gelatin jelly, dried berries, edible essential oils, anything your chocolate heart desires.
Full credit for this recipe goes to Quirky CookingShare