What you need:
- 125 g grass fed butter
- 1 cup rapadura sugar (200g)
- 100gms dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup hot water
- 2 tbsp coffee liqueur (for the kids party we used Crio Bru roasted cacao beans)
- ¾ cup gluten free plain flour
- 2 tbsp gluten free SR flour
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder (20g)
- 1 egg, beaten
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Line a 12 hole muffin pan with patty pans.
- In a saucepan combine butter, sugar, chocolate, water and liqueur.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and cool for 10 mins.
- Sift flours and cocoa together.
- Fold into chocolate mixture and stir in egg.
- Spoon into patty pans until 2/3 full
- Bake for 25 mins until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool in pan for 5 mins.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely