What you need:
- 1 cup Medjool dates (180g)
- 2/3 cup dried figs (100g)
- 2/3 cup activated almonds or walnuts (100g)
- 2/3 cup dried apricots (100g)
What to do:
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender or thermomix.
- Process until combined well.
- Add a teaspoon of water if required.
- Roll into balls and then roll in coconut.
- Place in fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is reasonably high in sugar due to the dried fruits and should be consumed in moderation.
Recipe courtesy of Riverland Activated Nuts (https://www.facebook.com/RiverlandActivatedNuts)Share